We all know that a 18 inch dishwasher is must to our daily life. However, the variety of the products makes the choosing time-consuming and energy-wasting.
In order to help you save your time and energy, we have collected the best 18 inch dishwashers for you. All you need to do is to read the page carefully and then buy yourself one.
Enjoy your shopping.
Best 18 Inch Dishwashers Ever
Danby’s DDW1899BLS Designer 18 in. Built-in Dishwasher has a sleek black and stainless steel look. It features an 8 place setting capacity and isa convenient and efficient addition to any home.
- “All in all, I’m very happy with the dishwasher so far.” – C. Farnsworth
- “I am thinking of just taking the thing out and going top dollar.” – EMARTIN
- “They gave us a number for an “authorized repair” company, but when we called they said they don’t fix Danbys.” – Brian L
The Frigidaire FFBD1821MS 18 In. Built-In Dishwasher in stainless steel comes packed full with features, despite its compact size. Options such as Energy Saver Dry, Delay Start, and High Temperature wash make it incredibly easy to ensure every dish is both sparkling clean and washed exactly how it needs to be.
Danby 18 Full Console Dishwasher with 7 Wash Cycles, 4TemperatureDanby’s DDW1809W Designer 18 in. Full Console Dishwasher is white and has an 8 place setting capacity and is a convenient and efficientaddition to any home.
- “Getting authorization took two weeks and dozens of phone calls and emails.” – darcybrio
- “Now every one knows that if you buy a dishwasher this small you can’t put that much into it.” – chief300
- “I have a very small kitchen in my new home and had one cabinet that could fit the Danby.” – M. Evans
General Electric Pdw1860nss
SHE43RL 24 DLX Recessed Handle Dishwasher With AquaStop Leak Protection Long Silverware Basket 14 Place Setting Capacity Multi-Function LED EcoSensetrade 4 Wash Cycles
Installation typology: Build-under
Accepts custom panel: Not possible
Tub material: Stainless steel
Concealed heating element: Yes
Front adjustable rear feet: Yes
Number of AHAM place settings: 12
Number of Wash Cycles: 5
Water protection system description: AQUASTOP
Water softener: No
Start delay time max: 19 h
Status Indicator: Time remaining indicator front
Child safety devices: Button suspension
Interior Lights: No
Adjustable upper basket: Rackmatic
Glass protection: No
Top basket type: Normal
Bottom basket type: Tall
Business field: E31
Program 1: Power Scrub Plus US
Program 2: Auto US
Program 3: Regular US
Program 4: Delicate/Economy Wash US
Program 5: Quick Wash US
Noise level: 47 dB
Load Sensor: No
Variable spray pressure: No
Number of Options: 3
Number of Flip Tines in Upper Rack: 4 Folding plate racks
Fine Cutlery and Silver Tray: Yes
Number of Flip Tines in Lower Rack: 4 folding plate racks
Mezzanine Rack: No
Silverware Basket: Standard
Tall Item Sprinkler: No
Multi-Function LED: Yes
Multi-Function Text LCD Display: No
Program Status Light: No
Sanitized indicator light: Yes
Tub type: TALLTUB
Triple Filtration System: Yes
Five-Level Wash: Yes
NSF Certified Wash Cycles: Yes
ADA Compliant: No
Length outlet hose: 150
Universal Product Code: 825,225,868,972
Shelf Racks in Top Basket: 2 No.
- “It’s huge, and can be snapped back to back or side to side and has individual cubicles so the flatware doesn’t get nested together.” – Blog Shag
- “We can’t afford to just buy another one and get rid of this one, so we are stuck with a major appliance that is a major headache.” – Peabody Jones
- “Maybe all new dishwashers are like this, but I’m happy that this cleans so well.” – Nathan_1999
The Frigidaire FFPD1821MB 18 In. Portable Dishwasher, in black, combines helpful portability with multiple cleaning cycles into a dishwasher that does everything a normal dishwasher does, and also hide cleverly out of sight when not in use.
- “I could go on and on about this thing, we are going hopefully next weekend to buy a Bosch to replace this worthless piece of junk.” – B. CORLEY
- “I would never buy this dishwasher again, nor frankly would I buy any additional Electrolux appliances.” – John Bowen
- “We purchased this dishwasher one year ago, and started having problems after 9 months.” – Linda
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Thanks so much!