There are several narrow dishwashers that are known to be the best in their lines, which makes how to choose one fitting your needs a great problem.
Don’t worry. The decision making will not waste that much time and energy as before, for we have made a list of all the most recommended and popular narrow dishwashers for you to choose from. And below is the list.
Hope you have a happy shopping.
Best Narrow Dishwashers Ratings
Danby’s DDW611WLED Energy Star Countertop Electronic Dishwasher, in white, helps save money and conserve energy. With room up to 6 standard place settings this model is perfect for families.
- “So far it washes very well.” – walt
- “Its been a good dishwasher and I have only a couple suggestions for someone who is looking to purchase this Dishwasher.” – Mike Ostic
- “Do business with a company that stands behind all their products.” – Caroline Bruno
Perfect for apartments, office kitchens or any small-sized kitchens; offers full-size power in a compact design. With a height of only 17.24-inch, this unit will fit between most countertop and cabinetry.
- “The dishwasher is great it works well and cleans the dishes well.” – C. Dorsey
- “My dishes come out sparkling clean and no more wasting time doing all of my dishes by hand!” – S. Ellis
- “The connection to the faucet was quick and easy to set up.” – Aquaman
Wash up to six standard place settings on your countertop with the EdgeStar 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher in Silver (DWP61ES). Standing just over 17 inches tall, this compact countertop dishwasher has a low profile that fits comfortably under most cabinetry without permanent installation required.
- “It washes dishes, it does a great job, its quiet.” – antennaman1969
- “It still washes dishes quite perfectly.” – g
- “And added bonus – it fits right under my sink and the hose is long enough to stretch up to the faucet.” – guitarman
Wash up to six standard place settings on your countertop with the Koldfront 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher in Black (PDW60EB). Standing just over 17 inches tall, this compact countertop dishwasher has a low profile that fits comfortably under most cabinetry without permanent installation required.
- “She has been very happy with using the dish washer says its a wondeful appliance.” – GGriffith
- “If your friends make fun of you for having it, have them hand wash your dishes!” – Bryce O Mayall
- “It fit perfectly on a counter in the kitchen and hooked up to the faucet with no problems.” – Linda L. Palmer
Perfect for apartments office kitchens or any small-sized kitchens offers full-size power in a compact design With a height of only 1724 this unit will fit between most countertop and cabinetry Spacious cavity loads up to six standard place settings .
Perfect for apartments, office kitchens or any small-sized kitchens; offers full-size power in a compact design. With a height of only 17.24, this unit will fit between most countertop and cabinetry.
Installation typology: Build-under
Accepts custom panel: Not possible
Tub material: Stainless steel
Concealed heating element: Yes
Front adjustable rear feet: Yes
Number of AHAM place settings: 12
Number of Wash Cycles: 5
Water protection system description: AQUASTOP
Water softener: No
Start delay time max: 19 h
Status Indicator: Time remaining indicator front
Child safety devices: Button suspension
Interior Lights: No
Adjustable upper basket: Rackmatic
Glass protection: No
Top basket type: Normal
Bottom basket type: Tall
Business field: E31
Program 1: Power Scrub Plus US
Program 2: Auto US
Program 3: Regular US
Program 4: Delicate/Economy Wash US
Program 5: Quick Wash US
Noise level: 47 dB
Load Sensor: No
Variable spray pressure: No
Number of Options: 3
Number of Flip Tines in Upper Rack: 4 Folding plate racks
Fine Cutlery and Silver Tray: Yes
Number of Flip Tines in Lower Rack: 4 folding plate racks
Mezzanine Rack: No
Silverware Basket: Standard
Tall Item Sprinkler: No
Multi-Function LED: Yes
Multi-Function Text LCD Display: No
Program Status Light: No
Sanitized indicator light: Yes
Tub type: TALLTUB
Triple Filtration System: Yes
Five-Level Wash: Yes
NSF Certified Wash Cycles: Yes
ADA Compliant: No
Length outlet hose: 150
Universal Product Code: 825,225,868,972
Shelf Racks in Top Basket: 2 No.
- “It’s huge, and can be snapped back to back or side to side and has individual cubicles so the flatware doesn’t get nested together.” – Blog Shag
- “We can’t afford to just buy another one and get rid of this one, so we are stuck with a major appliance that is a major headache.” – Peabody Jones
- “Maybe all new dishwashers are like this, but I’m happy that this cleans so well.” – Nathan_1999
Spacious cavity loads up to eight standard place settings. Features easy controls, durable stainless steel interior and water temperature up to 154°F.
- “The dishwasher itself is great, it is very quiet and cleans well.” – Unhappy in Rochester, NY
- “The dishwasher is rather good looking and steps above a lot of other similarly priced products ive seen.” – brandon akey
- “I can fit almost 10 glasses on the top rack, a few plates and a couple of pans along with the silverware on the bottom.” – Jake Godfrey
4 speed selector switch. Delayed shutdown for 5 or 15 minute timed programs. Automatic shut-off of intensive level, programmable for 10 minutes.
- “I love my dishwasher, it does a great job!” – Herbert S. Davis
- “Dishes come out incredibly clean and sparkling, even after sitting a few days.” – Denise Givens
- “The bottom rack has plenty of room for large pots and pans, along with the silverware rack.” – GeorgieT
Is This Page Helpful? Bookmark & Share It
You can like it by using your Facebook button on the top of the page, pin it or tweet it to your friends. Thank you!